If you have been using Android for a while, then you might know that the operating system is all about customization. There are plenty of apps available on the Google Play Store that motivates users to customize Android like Skin Packs, Launchers apps, icon packs, etc.
If we talk about the icons, changing icons on Android is easy. You need to install a launcher app that supports custom icons. In fact, there are lots of icon packs available on the Google Play Store that gives a unique touch to your smartphone.
5 Best Icon Generator Apps For Android in 2020
Lots of people make their own icons for apps, and you can do it too. In this article, we are going to share some of the best icon generator apps for Android that would help you to create your own icons for apps and games. So, let’s check out the best Icon generator apps for Android.
Well, it’s not exactly an icon creator, but it’s more of an icon pack editor. With Icon Pack Studio, you can easily edit any existing icon packs. For example, the advanced icon editor of Icon Pack Studio allows you to resize or move any elements from custom icon packs.
- The app lets you create an icon pack from scratch.
- You can also download and apply the icon packs shared by the community members.
- The advanced editor of the app lets you resize and move any elements from the icon.
2. Simple Text
This app is for those who have been searching for an app to make icons out of the text. With this app, you can easily create a bunch of text icons without using Photoshop. Some of the key features of Simple Text includes Widget support, RGB color picker, Alpha transparency, adjustable background & foreground color, etc.
- With this app, you can create amazing minimalistic text icons.
- The icons created by Simple Text is compatible with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, etc.
- The icon packs also support widgets.
- It offers an RGB color picker, alpha transparency, gradient effects, etc.
Well, if you are searching for an Android app to create icons or favicon for your apps or website, then Iconic: Icon Maker might be the best pick for you. Iconic: Icon Maker is free and it has a wide range of features to create icons quickly and effortlessly.
- With Iconic, you can create your own custom icons and use them in apps.
- The app offers over 5,000 icons ready to use for you.
- The app also offers multiple icon design templates.
- It also offers multiple export options.
As the name of the app says, Logo Maker – Icon Maker is an app to create custom logos and custom icons. The app is pretty popular amongst Android users, and it has lots of ready to use templates, which makes the logo making an easy process.
- With this app, you can create business logos, cool icons, etc.
- With Logo Maker, you can also create 3D logos and 3D icons.
- The app offers over 100+ backgrounds, 3D rotation, Multiple textures & overlays.
- It also offers a few advanced editing options.
This app is for those who have been searching for an easy way to make material and minimal icons on Android. With Material Icon Maker, you can choose a template, import icon clipart, and can start editing on the Material Icon Maker’s editor. What’s make the app useful is that it allows users to export the edited icons in PNG format.
- The app claims to generate awesome icons in just 4 simple steps.
- The material icon maker allows you to choose from over 900 material icons.
- You can even use your own image to create an icon.
- The app lets you apply shadows and tints to the icons.
So, these are some of the best icon generator apps for Android in 2020. If you know any other such apps, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.