Well, if you hold an online business or want to generate interest in your product or service, then you should look for ways to communicate with the users and followers. These days, there are tons of webinar software available out there that can help you to reach your customers. Webinar software is also used for group training, group meetings, live sessions, etc.
If you are searching for an affordable or free way to engage your audience and create a meaningful connection with webinar participation, then you need to choose the webinar software carefully. Finding proper webinar software is challenging these days, and most of the best ones available on the web were expensive.
So, to sort out that problem, we have compiled a list of best webinar software. Some of them are free, and some of them are paid. You need to choose the webinar software as per your needs. So, let’s explore the list of best webinar software in 2020.
10 Best Webinar Software in 2020
Before we share with you the list of best webinar software, please be mindful that some of the webinar software listed in this article are free and some of them are paid. We are just going to highlight some of the key features of the best webinar software in 2020.
The great thing about Facebook Live is that all your friends and followers on Facebook can see your live broadcasts without using any extra tools. What’s more interesting is that after the broadcast, the video is automatically published to the Facebook account or profile, which means you and your followers could see the video long after your webinar is over.
- Facebook Live serves as a powerful way to connect with your audience or followers.
- The service can be used to broadcast a conversation, performance, Q&A, or virtual event.
- You can go live on a Facebook Page, group, or event.
2. YouTube Live
The best thing about YouTube Live is that after streaming the video, you can choose to publish it. What’s more interesting is that YouTube Live works with lots of other third-party software that helps to produce a better YouTube session.
- It’s a web-based service that can be used to stream a video.
- YouTube Live is compatible with lots of third-party software.
- YouTube Live is free to use and it offers few editing features also.
Lots of companies and business profiles already using Skype Group Calls to run their business and reach with their customers. What’s interesting is that Skype allows users to include up to 25 people in the webinar session. Apart from adding participants, Skype Group Calls also allows nine users to participate in a group video call.
- It’s a free webinar software for Windows 10.
- With the free version, users can add up to 25 users in a webinar session.
- With Skype for Business accounts, users can add up to 10,000 peoples in the webinars.
This one allows users to schedule a webinar to replay at the set times throughout the day. Apart from that, it also got features like reminding users about the start time of the webinar, block webinar viewing at particular times, block dates, etc.
- The tool is widely used by SEOs, Bloggers, and digital marketers.
- EverWebinar offers you a wide range of features to manage a webinar.
- It allows users to schedule a webinar to replay at the set times.
Well, if you are searching for software to connect with your followers or customer, then GoToWebinar might be the best pick for you. It’s an online meeting software that allows users to communicate with others.
- The tool offers lots of useful event management features.
- It also lets you set up a one-time live event, series, or on-demand experience.
- GoToWebinare lets you add your brand color, logo, and images on your webinar materials.
- It also allows you to add polls & surveys on the webinars to engage your audience.
Apart from Live Streaming, it also offers few marketing features as well as you can convert your viewers into customers with in-video email capture, CTAs, and cards. Apart from that, Livestream also helps users to track the performance of webinars by providing user-level analytics, engagement graphs, location analysis features as well.
- Apart from live streaming, it also offers other marketing features.
- The tool also lets you convert your viewers into customers with in-video email capture.
- It also has an analytics dashboard to track the performance of webinars.
It’s one of the easy to use free webinar tool that allows users to control who participates in the webinars. To create more engagement, WebinarJam offers tools like chat, poll, etc. So, WebinarJam is another best online webinar tool that you can use right now.
- Webinar Jams lets you create password-protected webinar rooms.
- It’s a free tool that lets you control who participates in the webinars.
- It offers lots of useful webinar features like chat, polls, etc.
It’s basically a free webinar software that allows users to host up to 100 participants in a webinar. Zoom has lots of plans, but under the free basic plan, users can only host a 40-minute live session. So, if you are on a budget, then Zoom might be the best pick for you.
- It’s one of the best and affordable webinar software in 2020.
- The free version allows users to host up to 100 participants in a webinar.
- The free plan has lots of useful features, but it only lets you host a 40-minute live session.
Well, ClickMeeting is a premium webinar service on the list which has a wide range of plans depending on your needs. Apart from that, you can expect a few other engagement boosting features like polls, surveys, chats, etc. The webinar software also records your webinar video as well.
- It’s a premium webinar service.
- To use the app, you need to pick a plan depending on your needs.
- It offers lots of features to engage users like polls, surveys, chat options, etc.
If you have been searching for a webinar platform that is built especially for marketing, then you need to give Demio a try. Just like ClickMeeting, Demio has lots of plans to satisfy your requirements. For instance, you can choose a plan ranging from 100 to 1000 participants.
- It’s a premium service where you need to choose a plan depending on your needs.
- Demio has all the marketing tools you need to generate better results.
- It puts live and automated webinars, registration pages, webinar replays, etc in one place.
- You can also connect Demio with other marketing tools like Mailchimp, Drip, OntraPort, etc.
So, these are the 10 best free webinar software in 2020 that you can use right now. If you know any other such webinar software, let us know in the comment box below.