A few days ago, the Government of India banned 118 Chinese apps due to security concerns. Some of the popular apps that were banned were PUBG Mobile, PUBG Mobile Lite, AppLock, etc.
We have already shared a few articles on banned apps alternatives like PUBG Mobile Alternatives, VivaVideo alternatives, etc. Today, we are going to share some of the best AppLock Alternatives for Android.
For those who don’t know, AppLock by DO Mobile used to be the best app locker for Android. But, it was no longer available on the Google Play Store. Since the app is no longer available to download, we have decided to share its alternatives.
10 Best AppLock Alternatives For Android 2020
With App Lock alternatives, you can lock apps behind a PIN, password, or biometric authentication. So, let’s check out the best App lock alternatives for Android.
With Norton App Lock, you can easily lock your apps and protect your privacy. You can use a password or pattern lock screen to keep your apps secure and private.
- Norton App Lock adds passcode security to apps that don’t have it.
- The app lets you lock multiple apps with the same PIN or Passcode.
- Norton App Lock can also lock system apps like Gallery, SMS, etc.
With this app, you can lock and protect apps using a password, pattern, or Fingerprint protection. AppLock – Fingerprint can lock all popular apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Gallery Apps, etc.
- The app lets you lock popular apps like Messenger, WeChat, etc.
- AppLock – Fingerprint automatically captures a picture of an intruder whenever a wrong pin is entered.
- The app supports a convenient and powerful lock with a Fingerprint sensor.
Well, Perfect AppLock is a little bit different compared to all others listed in the article. Apart from protecting your applications, it also offers a few other features. For instance, there’s a rotation lock that prevents unwanted screen rotation on each app. Also, you can lock WiFi, 3G data, BlueTooth, etc.
- The app lets you protect any application you want with Pin, Pattern, or Gesture.
- Perfect AppLock supports most of the popular Android apps.
- You can also lock auto-rotation, outgoing calls, incoming calls, etc.
If you are searching for the best AppLock alternatives to lock apps, photos, videos, and other data, then AppLock might be the best pick for you. With AppLock, you can easily lock social apps, system apps, and Android pay apps.
- It has a privacy guard to prevent intruders & snoopers.
- AppLock can also lock system apps like SMS, Gallery, Videos, Emails, etc.
- The app provides an invisible pattern lock and random keyboard.
Well, AppLocker from BGNMobi is another best App Lock alternatives to protect your privacy. Guess what? AppLocker is one of the first Android app lockers with Fingerprint support. With this app, you can easily lock social media apps, messaging apps, system apps, etc.
- The app lets you lock apps with fingerprint, Pin, or Pattern.
- AppLocker is pretty lightweight.
- With this app, you can hide system apps, social apps, etc.
It’s one of the best app lock & privacy guard app available for Android smartphones. It provides lots of privacy protection features such as app lock, photos & video vault, intruder selfie, Fake cover, etc.
- With LOCKit, you can easily lock all system apps and third-party apps.
- It also has a photo & video vault to hide photos & videos.
- With this app, you can even lock social apps.
- LOCKit can also lock incoming calls and notifications.
Well, Apex Launcher is a full-fledged launcher app for Android available on the Play Store. The launcher app seems to have an app lock feature. It got the ability to hide apps from the app drawer.
- With Apex Launcher, you can hide apps from the app drawer.
- You can also password-protect the hidden apps.
- It’s a full-fledged launcher app for Android.
- The launcher app offers a wide range of customization options.
It’s a perfect home screen replacement app for Android available on the Play Store. It’s basically a launcher app that automatically sorts your apps into categories. With Smart Launcher 5, you can even hide/lock apps with a PIN.
- It’s a full-fledged launcher app for Android.
- Both gestures and hotkeys are supported and configurable.
- You can hide any apps that you want.
- Smart Launcher 5 can also be used to lock apps with a PIN.
It’s a decent app locker app with enough features to satisfy all your privacy needs. Ultra AppLock is fairly simple to use. You need to open the app, lock the apps, and then you need a password to enter them. Apart from the app locker, it also offers a few other features such as battery saver and storage cleaner.
- The app provides an all-in-one solution to protect your phone privacy.
- You can lock apps with PIN, Password, and Fingerprint.
- The app sends break-in alerts if someone enters the wrong password.
- Ultra AppLock also offers a storage cleaner and a battery saver.
10. Lock App
If you are searching for an ad-free app locker for your Android device, then you need to give Lock App a try. The app is free, and it needs just 2MB of storage space to install. With Lock App, you can lock social apps, system apps, etc.
- You can lock any apps with the Lock App Android app.
- The app supports PIN, Pattern, Password, and Fingerprint lock.
- The app is lightweight, and it shows no-ads.
So, these are the ten best App lock alternatives for Android in 2020. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.